Combating Market Inhibitors
• Set a scenario evaluation in a pilot lab environment
Based on the scenarios design and technology component development in the previous WPs, we will define and plan the pilot implementation for different scenarios.
• Implement PIDaaS Auth. SDK and Mobile SDK for the Pilot Lab
Based on the technical adaptation from the WP3, we will implement the PIDaaS Auth. SDK on the identity provider's server end and Mobile SDK on the end user's mobile device end.
• Adapt BTPS performance evaluation based on performance, security and privacy metrics and test procedures, testing plan
Depending on the scenarios design and the workflow design, biometric template protection schemes (BTPS) will be adapted and tested in terms of authentication error rates, efficiency, system security, and users' privacy.
• Adapt HBSI model for a specific usability evaluation, testing plan.
Human Biometric Sensor Interaction (HBSI), which is designed as a holistic assessment of system performance, will be adapted to the three scenarios to measure the usability of the authentication system.
• Driving BTPS performance, security and privacy measures taken under test track conditions which include models, simulations and laboratory procedures.
Criteria and metrics in performance, security, and privacy to evaluate biometric template protection schemes (BTPS) adapted to the three scenarios will be proposed and evaluation will be performed under different models, simulations and laboratory procedures.
• Ensure the usability and user acceptance of the solution
The whole system integrated with the BTPS functionality will on the same time be calibrated in usability and user acceptance to make sure the BTPS will not degrade the user experience.
• Driving usability evaluations measures taken under test track conditions which include models, simulations and laboratory procedures
Criteria and metrics for usability evaluation for the three scenarios will be proposed and evaluation will be performed under different models, simulations and laboratory procedures.